Active Watches or Warnings

Sunday, May 28, 2017

We’re moving!

After a lot of tweaking and tinkering, I was recently able to revamp my old site (hosted on Wordpress) in such a way that I’ll be able to post updates during severe weather much more quickly (in near-real time) than I can at present, which can make a difference with rapidly changing conditions. The new address for this site is

http://rvaweather.wordpress.com

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who follows me, whether on this site or on my Twitter account. I love tracking weather, and it’s only made more enjoyable by knowing that folks find the info I post to be helpful and useful. I always welcome feedback. If there’s something I can do better, I’d love to hear from you. You can email me your comments or thoughts to rvaweatherwatcher@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment